Dobson | DaVanzo has acquired access to the 100% Medicare Research Identifiable File! This new dataset vastly exceeds information available by most other sources. This includes physician claims, drug spending, functional assessments, and other Medicare claims. Data are updated on a monthly basis and allow near real-time evaluations of ongoing trends and changes in healthcare practice.
- Customized datasets for competitive market intelligence and marketing your unique value proposition.
- We specialize in payment policy-intensive tasks (e.g., comparative performance on MIPS, Bundled Payments, Direct Contracting, Accountable Care Organizations, AHRQ PQI replication, Medicare payment policy simulations etc).
- Association support tools – tailored solutions to both help you identify and contact potential new association members and keep those new members with custom value-added data products.
- Rapid-cycle program and Medical product evaluation for quality improvement and sustainability projects.
- Our data are updated monthly and we can test longitudinal health system outcomes (including spending, service use, morbidity, mortality, demographics and more) on a near real-time basis.
- Benchmark hospitals, physicians, post-acute care providers, and CMS alternative payment models programs against market competitors locally and nationally on an ongoing basis.
The D|D team of data analysts, programmers and econometricians has deep experience with CMS claims data and access to outstanding new data sources encompassing all Medicare Fee For Service (FFS) enrollees. We have Medicare Part A, B and D claims for all enrolled FFS beneficiaries, and post-acute functional assessments (e.g., OASIS, MDS 3.0, IRF-PAI). This includes physician and institutional claims data that is updated on a monthly basis, letting us track ongoing trends and differences in use and outcomes in near-real time.
Send us an email at email@example.com if you would like more information.